Circular 05/2019/TT-BXD Amending Appendix Appendix Circular 05/2018/TT-BXD Guiding Export of Minerals for Construction Materials Issued by the Minister of Construction
|Model number:||05/2019/TT-BXD||Type of document:||Circular|
|Issued place:||Ministry of Construction||Signed by:||Nguyen Van Sinh|
|Date issued:||10/10/2019||Effective date:||01/12/2019|
|Notice day:||Updating||Publication number:||Updating|
|Status:||Not yet in effect|
List of minerals used as building materials for export is newly updated
The Circular replaces the Appendix I regarding the List, technical specifications and standards of minerals used as building materials in the Circular No. 05/2018 with a new Appendix.
Specifically, several following minerals will be added:
– Sand made of crushed gravel, pebbles, quartzite, sandstone, quartz, etc., which is used for manufacturing of moulds or other sectors;
– Setts, stones, lumps, granules, powder of natural stone and the like;
– Other worked monumental or building stone or stone used for other uses;
– Mosaic white marble cubes having a volume of less than 0.5 m3;
– Limestone used for the manufacture of lime or cement or in other sectors.
=> For more details, please see the Appendix to the Circular No. 05/2019/TT-BXD (entering into force on December 1, 2019).